Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Busy hands...

Lately I have been having an issue with sticking with one project. Christmas was two days ago and I FINALLY finished the gift for my friend. I certainly hope he likes it and will not be tackling a project of that size for a very long time.

The first sock is finished and the second one is almost completed. The pair worked much quicker than any pair of socks that I have ever knitted. I attribute that to the fact that the yarn that I used really was as amazing as I thought in the beginning.

Now I am working on a hat using a circular knitting loom. I have never actually completed a project on one of these before but I have an hat almost done at the moment. AmberMae got a set for Christmas and will need someone to help her figure out how to use them. I can not wait to share my craft with another generation.

Aeryn has started to crochet and is getting pretty good at a basic granny square. She is getting pretty good. At the moment she is working on a beautiful multi-colored blanket. She gets a little distracted though and can not do it for extended periods of time. I guess I should just be happy that she attempts it at all.

My sock and hat should both be finished tonight. After that I do not know what I will start, but I am sure it will be more than one thing.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment