Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Banana?

My nephew Paul is one of the biggest fans of my knitting and crochet work. He loves to open presents and find some new interesting thing. And he always asks me for something weird. This year was no different. As I was looking through knitting patterns the other day on my favorite  Knitting Pattern Site he saw a really cool word. Amigurumi. To humor him I clicked on the link and the first thing he sees is a pattern for a banana. Ever since out trip to Washington DC two years ago he has been obsessed with bananas.

So I have started to make Paul a banana that I will give to him along with his birthday present. I certainly hope he likes it. In order to get it done I had to put down my other projects for a day. So far it is looking like it will be really cute. I can not wait to post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment